Licentiate seminar: Robert Stach
Venue D 502
Robert Stach will present and defend his licentiate thesis:"Migration routes and stopover behaviour in avian migration"
Chairman: Rachel Muheim, Lund University
Committee: Karl Gotthard and Hans Temrin
Created: 2012-12-03 11:31 (Sven Jakobsson)
Last updated: 2013-02-19 11:14 (Sven Jakobsson)
- 30MarLicentiate defense in Population geneticsAt 14:00. Place: P216.
- 30MarSeminar on Gender, Gender Equality, and Natural SciencesAt 16:00. Place: E306.
- 31MarMaster thesis in ecology: Experience-dependent brain plasticity in butterflies.At 13:00. Place: D502.
- 4AprSeminar: Interleukin 17 is a neuromodulator for C.elegans sensory responsesAt 15:00. Place: D502.
- 9MayTBAAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Competition in plant communitiesAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Camouflage mismatch in Arctic foxAt 15:00. Place: D502.
- 30MayMaster thesis: MHC variation in the arctic foxAt 15:00.
- 16JunPhD defence in EthologyAt 13:00. Place: E306.
- 15DecPhD defense in EthologyAt 13:00.