Licentiate seminar: Robert Stach
Venue D 502
Robert Stach will present and defend his licentiate thesis:"Migration routes and stopover behaviour in avian migration"
Chairman: Rachel Muheim, Lund University
Committee: Karl Gotthard and Hans Temrin
Created: 2012-12-03 11:31 (Sven Jakobsson)
Last updated: 2013-02-19 11:14 (Sven Jakobsson)
- 24FebMaster thesis in ecology: range expansion for wolvesAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 28FebWolf conservation genomicsAt 14:00. Place: D502.
- 17MarPhD defense in Systematic ZoologyAt 10:00. Place: Lilla hörsalen, NRM.
- 31MarMaster thesis in ecology: Experience-dependent brain plasticity in butterflies.At 13:00. Place: D502.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Competition in plant communitiesAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Camouflage mismatch in Arctic foxAt 15:00. Place: D502.
- 30MayMaster thesis: MHC variation in the arctic foxAt 15:00.
- 16JunPhD defence in EthologyAt 13:00. Place: To be announced.
- 15DecPhD defense in EthologyAt 13:00.