Seminar: Biodiversity loss. Professor David Kleijn
Venue De Geer Lecture Hall, Geobuilding
Seminar "In search of effective strategies to mitigate biodiversity loss on European farmland" Professor David Kleijn, Wageningen University, Netherlands.
Created: 2013-01-25 15:05 (Bodil Elmhagen)
- 24FebMaster thesis in ecology: range expansion for wolvesAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 28FebWolf conservation genomicsAt 14:00. Place: D502.
- 17MarPhD defense in Systematic ZoologyAt 10:00. Place: Lilla hörsalen, NRM.
- 31MarMaster thesis in ecology: Experience-dependent brain plasticity in butterflies.At 13:00. Place: D502.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Competition in plant communitiesAt 13:30. Place: D502.
- 19MayMaster thesis in ecology: Camouflage mismatch in Arctic foxAt 15:00. Place: D502.
- 30MayMaster thesis: MHC variation in the arctic foxAt 15:00.
- 16JunPhD defence in EthologyAt 13:00. Place: To be announced.
- 15DecPhD defense in EthologyAt 13:00.